In today's competitive environment nothing less than excellence
is demanded from marketing and sales practitioners. Professional
qualifications are essential if you wish to progress up the
career ladder in the shortest possible time.
Qualifications awarded by The Chartered Institute of Marketing offer you the following benefits:
- Recognition throughout business and commerce - a growing number of employers are specifying the CIM qualifications for marketing and sales positions.
- Internationally recognised transferable qualifications.
- European recognition - CIM is a founder member of the European Marketing Confederation which networks with over 150,000 marketers. The Diploma is accredited by EMC and qualified membership of CIM is recognised under EC Directive 89/48/EEC
- Relevant and practical - the syllabus embraces the marketing concept, reflecting the key knowledge and skills' areas required by today's professional marketing and sales practitioners.
- Equips you with relevant tools and techniques to improve your skills in the workplace.
- Enhanced career opportunities - a benchmark of your competence to keep you ahead of the competition.
- Membership of The Chartered Institute of Marketing - each qualification can confer access to a grade of membership with the many personal and professional benefits this offers.
- The Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing has achieved a recognition of 70M points (or 120M) under the Credit Accumulation Transfer Scheme (CATS), against a tariff of 120M (or 180M) points for most Masters programmes.