The Hong Kong Region was inaugurated on October 16, 1996
with a membership of 1,500 (including Studying Members). The
mission is to increase the pride of membership and share sense
of identity among members of CIM in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Region is one of their four international regions
in the Far East. The other three are Singapore, Malaysia and
Inline with the headquarter in UK, the Hong Kong Regional
Office aims to:
- Promote and develop the science of marketing. To encourage,
advance and disseminate knowledge, education, practical
training and research into the science. To exchange information
and opinions on all questions affecting the science.
- Promote and maintain for the benefit of the public, high
standards of professional skill, ability and integrity among
persons engaged in marketing products and services.
- Provide a professional organisation for marketing and
by means of examiniation and other methods of assessment,
to test the skill and knowledge of persons desiring to enter
- Increase the public awareness and understanding of marketing
as a vital factor in business success and national prosperity,
and to stimiulate enhanced marketing performance of companies.
- Co-operate with other persons with a view to attain any
of theh above objects.